Parking passes are $50 for all standard size vehicles. Click here to purchase car parking.
PARKING LOT INFORMATION
When purchasing tickets for the following sections, we recommend purchasing your parking pass in the following lots:
SECTIONS C136 – 144, C235 – 243, C336 – 343, 443 – 452
= Lot 4, Lot 10
SECTIONS 128 – C135, 228 – C234, 329 – C335, 436 – 442
= Lot 10, Lot 11
SECTIONS 120 – 127, 218 – 227, 318 – 328, 420 – 435
= Lot 11, Lot 12, Lot 13
SECTIONS C111 – 119, C210 – 217, C311 – 317, 413 – 419
= Lot 12, Lot 11, Lot 13
SECTIONS 145 – 150, 244 – 250, 344 – 350, 453 – 460
= Lot 13, Lot 12, Lot 4
SECTIONS 101 – C110, 201 – C209, 301 – C310, 401 – 412
= Lot 14, Lot 12, Lot 13
Lots are based on availability.
All lots have accessible spaces. For ADA parking, purchase a regular parking pass and display your ADA placard or license plate.
For personalized driving directions to prepaid and cash parking lots, visit www.cottonbowlmaps.com. All vehicles parked within the Stadium security perimeter are subject to a security screening prior to admission to the parking area.
Tailgating at the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic is permitted in designated tailgating spaces only. These spaces are located on the perimeter of each parking lot and have a grassy area immediately behind the vehicle parking spot. There are tailgating spaces in Lots 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15, and the spaces are filled on a first come/first served basis. If interested in tailgating, it is important to arrive early to obtain one of the designated spaces.
All guests wishing to tailgate must observe the following guidelines. These guidelines have been developed to provide a fair, reasonable and safe tailgating experience for guests. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the loss of tailgating privileges and ejection from the parking lot.
• Tailgating spaces are for vehicles and trailers only. Parking spaces may not be used for tents, grills, chairs or other items. Each vehicle or trailer must have a valid parking permit.
• Tailgating is defined as the placement of any item on the ground (chairs, coolers, grills, games, etc.)
• Tailgating is only permitted in the grass areas on the perimeter of the parking lots. The maximum area that any single tailgate space may occupy is 9-feet wide and 12-feet deep.
• Tailgating must be confined to the area adjacent to the end of the designated tailgating vehicle parking space (maximum of 12 feet from the rear of the parking vehicle).
• Any grass areas beyond the designated tailgating spaces are considered common ground and may be used by other guests for tailgating or picnicking activities.
• Tailgating is not permitted in Lot 3, portions of Lot 5, Lot 8, and Lot 9.
• Tailgating is permitted from the time the lots open and up to two (2) hours following kickoff.
• All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by stadium personnel (parking staff, security, police, etc.).
• Dispose of trash in the appropriate receptacles.
• Coals must be disposed of in the designated coal containers located throughout the lots. Do not dump coals or store stoves on the grass, parking areas, under or around vehicles.
• The following items/activities are prohibited:
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying
- Open flame fires of any kind. Charcoal or gas cooking is permitted.
- Disorderly conduct
- Picketing, political campaigning or soliciting/distribution of any kind
- Signs containing commercial messages, logos or political endoresements
- Saving parking or tailgating spaces
- Weapons and fireworks
- Sale of food, beverage, merchandise, etc.
- Amplified sound systems or the use of radios/audio devices at loud levels.
- Advertising or promoting any third party products (including but not
limited to food & beverage products).
RV / BUS / OVERSIZED VEHICLE PARKING
RVs and oversized vehicles (any vehicle longer than 19 feet) must be parked in Lot 14. All other lots are for standard size vehicles only. An RV/Oversized vehicle parking pass is required and is $150. If a vehicle is in tow, another $50 parking pass in lot 14 is required. To purchase a parking spot for a RV, bus, or other oversized vehicle please contact the ticket office at 817-892-BOWL.
Bus parking is located in Lot 15. All other lots are for standard size vehicles only (Lot 14 is for RVs and oversized vehicles). A bus parking pass is required and is $150.
Limousines will be able to drop off passengers adjacent to Lot 1 on Randol Mill and in Lot 6. Limousine parking is available on Randol Mill Road and Lot 8. A limousine parking pass is required and is $125. You may contact our ticket office or click below to purchase limo parking.
Accessible parking spaces are available in each lot and are issued on a first come/first served basis. A parking pass for that designated lot and a state-issued disabilities plate or placard are required to park in an accessible parking space. The person who has been issued the plate or placard must be in the vehicle. For questions regarding ADA parking information, contact our ticket office at 817-892-BOWL (2695) or toll free 888-792-BOWL (2695).
COURTESY SHUTTLE CARTS
Shuttle service for guests with disabilities and limited mobility is available from each of the parking lots to the stadium. Shuttles depart from the designated shuttle load areas. Shuttle service is also available following events. In order to offer this service in a timely manner to our guests with disabilities, accessibility shuttle tents are limited to guests needing the service and one companion. Accessibility Shuttle Tents are located near Entries A, D, J and G. Please see the parking map for the designated load zone areas in the parking lots and at the stadium entrances.
When you purchase parking for the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic, you will have a pass for a designated lot. Your parking pass is valid only for the lot designated on the pass. By having a specific parking lot assignment, you will be directed to your lot, avoiding the task of circling the Stadium in search of an open space. What’s more, we can provide you with custom driving directions what will reduce traffic congestion and get you to your parking lot safely and efficiently by logging on to www.cottonbowlmaps.com.
DIRECTED PARKING SPACES
Once you enter the appropriate lot, you will be directed to a parking spot by an attendant. By following the direction of the parking staff you will get parked quickly and safely. A parking pass is valid for one (1) spot, and parking spots are for vehicles only. If you want to park near a friend, you must have parking passes for the same lot and arrive together. Parking spots cannot be reserved or saved for guests arriving at a later time. Parking spots are for vehicles only. Drive aisles must remain clear at all times. No items (coolers, tents, tables, chairs, etc.) of any kind may be placed on the ground behind, in front of or around parked vehicles. These items are permitted only in designated tailgating spaces.
PASSENGER DROP-OFF & PICK-UP ZONES
There are two passenger drop-off zones at the stadium. One is located on the North side of Randol Mill Road adjacent to Lot 1 on Randol Mill Road, and the other is located on the South side off of Cowboys Way in Lot 6. Due to postgame traffic, these areas may not be accessible for pick-up. Guests with disabilities or limited mobility may use the shuttle serving all AT&T Stadium parking lots.
The only passenger pick-up zone at the stadium is located at the entrance to the AT&T Plaza adjacent to North Collins Street and Cowboys Way. Taxis are also staged at this location for drop-off pre-event and pick up post-event.
VEHICLE SECURITY INSPECTION
All vehicles parking within the stadium’s secured parking perimeter are subject to a security inspection before being allowed to park.